ERSL- Haws 4 - 0 Camelon

A first half where although the Haws had lots of the possession, they could not produce that final ball or take their chances in front of goal. Camelon did put the ball in the back of the net during the first half but the linesman had flagged for offside. The stalemate continued until the halftime whistle.
The second half started with a bit more aggression from both teams Haws veteran Darren Wright was shown a yellow card for a late challenge in the middle of the park. The resulting free kick came to nothing and soon Russell Grierson was breaking down the left wing. Grierson flew past one the rode the challange of another only to be taken out by what in any other game I have watched would have resulted in the opposing player being shown a straight red card. However the referee viewed it only worthy of a yellow and a free kick to the Haws, Grierson was also booked for his reaction.
From the resulting free kick Greig Smith delivered a ball straight to the head of Lewis Elder who flicked the ball into the net on 55 minutes. Only 9 minutes later an excellent ball down the left from Kevin Conners to Elder put Camelon on the back foot. Elder got passed 2 mean in the corner to square the ball for Daniel Watt to blast the ball home to make 2-0 for the Haws. 
The Haws first change saw Lee Reid make way for Rory Harrower in a straight swap. This was followed by young Jake Mitchell coming off for Craig Smart.
In the 70th minute Callum Adamson had a one on one with the Camelon keeper unfortunately he blasted the ball straight at the keeper when it looked easier to score. Thankfully in the 75th minute another Greig Smith free kick from the left found Adamson who redeemed himself to heard into the back of the net to make it 3-0 Haws. Haws final substitution saw Lea Schiavone. Smith was unlucky not to score this time from the right beating the keeper only yo hit the crossbar and be cleared off the line.
The Haws were still not finished and their hard worked won a penalty in the 92nd minute which was converted by Elder. 
Full time Haws 4 Camelon 0.
The Haws now travel to Newtongrange again on league duty next Saturday 18th November before welcoming Auchinleck Talbot in the Scottish Jnr Cup 3rd round Saturday 25th November 13.45 pm KO.